Who doesn’t love a crispy corn chip to snack on or use a scoop in your favorite dip! (Like Corn Relish, Tomatillo Guacamole, or Raw Hummus). These easy, three ingredient chips are so delicious and so healthy you can eat them with a new dip everyday to get your fibre! (Psst, add a little salt on top to get that real chip taste).
- 2 cups of corn (removed from the cob);
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed oil;
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- Take your corn on the cob and remove the corn;
- Add the corn to your blender and mix with cold pressed oil;
- Add salt and blend;
- Poor the mixture on a dehydrating try and dehydrate until crispy;
- Add a little salt on top as the dehydrate (only if you want)!