Start with beautiful raw tomoatos and dehydrate them into a paste! Then we’re going to add a banana (yes, you heard that right!). This fresh raw catsup has so many seasonings that give it an amazing flavor and add so many health benefits on top of the tomatos and banana! Get away from using the store bought, chemical filled products that offer no nutritional benefit at all!
- 3 lbs raw ripe Rome Tomatos
- 1/4 cup Raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp Celery seed
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp ground
- 1/2 cup smashed banana
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Raw coconut sugar
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- *Cinnamon (I ground a fresh cinnamon stick in the blender with the catsup)
- *Bayleaf (I also ground this into my catsup. It gives it a gritty texture)
*If you don’t want to try grinding these ingredients, then don’t try it! Just put these three ingredients into a permeable bag like a teabag and let it soak in there overnight.
- Put fresh banana in blender;
- Take the tomatos, blend them down and put them in the dehydrator until they’re paste-like
- Add the apple cider vinegar;
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth!