Chocolate Berry Banana Pancakes
I had a great response to my banana pancakes, so I wanted to make another healthy breakfast variation for chocolate lovers! The secret ingredient to these ones is that superfood we all love: chia! Chia is full of antioxidants and holds water, making this a great breakfast before running or exercising! All in all a wonderful and healthy breakfast of champions!
- 4 large bananas;
- 1 cup ground chia seeds;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- 1-2 cups of chopped mixed berries;
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder.
- Add bananas, chia seeds and vanilla extract and blend together;
- Add mixed berries and cacao powder and blend until smooth;
- Using a ¼ cup measure, drop 8 mounds of the batter onto ParaFlexx sheets.
- Form them into pancake shapes that are about 3-inches in diameter and ½ inch thick (you’ll be using 2 sheets).
- Place on dehydrator trays and place in the dehydrator. Turn it to 115°F and dehydrate for 8-hours.
- Remove pancakes when fairly firm on the side and soft in the middle.